Period Home Master Bathroom Remodel in Elkhorn, WI
Our clients own a piece of Elkhorn history – right along a main street in the city. It’s a beautiful Arts and Crafts Movement home built in 1912 by James Stokes. Stokes was later mayor of Elkhorn from 1916 to 1918. But, almost 100 years has a profound effect on a home and they needed some exterior restoration.
When the exterior renovation was completed, we were given the opportunity come back to their home and create a second-floor master bath. As our client said, “Indoor plumbing was a luxury back then, let alone having it on two floors.” In order to fit the new master bath space in to the master bedroom some creative design was needed to redistribute the floor space.
As they had on the previous project, the homeowners had a very clear idea of what they wanted – a vintage bathroom with modern amenities. The combination of the two are stunning and the photos prove it!
Master Bath Floor
- 1"X1" Color: Artie White Hex.
- 4" inset of 1"X1" Color: Suede Grey
- One row 1"X1" Artie White
- One row of 1"X1" Suede Grey.
Master Bath Shower Walls
- 1"X1" Color: Artie White Hex
- 3”X6” Color: Fog
- Staggered over cement board, includes one 12"X12" recess niche.
Bathroom Cabinet and Countertop
- Medallion Gold Cabinetry and MirrorTrim
- ColorQuartz Venatino. Vanity top with 4" set on backsplash, shower seat, niche
- shelf, shower curb and door threshold.
- Cabinets in Rumberry finish and Hudson full overlay door style, framed drawer front